Free Standard delivery applies only to orders of £50 or more (including VAT at the UK rate);
- To qualify for FREE delivery, the total amount of the goods (including gift options and engraving service) purchased after any discount voucher is applied, must be £50 (Standard)
- Goods ordered must come to the applicable total before any packing charges are added.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue free delivery at any time.
- We can deliver to anywhere in the UK (including Northern Ireland). Unfortunately, we cannot deliver online orders to stores or addresses in the Channel Islands or Eire, but you can find stores in these areas.
- If you cancel part of an order, the postage and packaging is recalculated according to the postage rates mentioned above. This may affect your delivery charge payments. For example, if you order £60 worth of goods, then cancel a £15 item, your order total will drop below £50, and you will no longer qualify for FREE delivery.
Orders under £50 will be charged £3.99 for Standard UK delivery.
When will I receive my goods?
We will send you a Despatch Email as soon as your goods has been despatched. If you chose Standard Delivery: you should receive your goods within 2 - 5 days (excluding Sundays).
We will make every effort to deliver your goods in accordance with the timescales indicated in our Delivery information page. We will not be liable for delays in delivering your goods where such delay is due to reasons outside of our control.
Our Website only shows goods available for purchase in the UK (including Northern Ireland). We are unfortunately unable to despatch goods to addresses outside the UK or in the Channel Islands.
If the goods you have ordered are unavailable, you will receive an email notification or call from us to confirm this.